- The IRS and Your Homeschool Organization by Carol Topp
- Homeschool Co-ops: How to Start Them, Run Them and Not Burn Out by Carol Topp
- Money Management in a Homeschool Organization: A Guide for Treasurers by Carol Topp
- Paying Workers in a Homeschool Organization
- Boundaries for Leaders by Henry Cloud
Does your homeschool group manage their money well? Do you have a budget and know where the money is spent? Do you know how to prevent fraud? Carol Topp, CPA can help your homeschool organization with the important topic of money management for homeschool organizations.
Her book will help you with the following:
How to manage a cash only group
When to open a separate checking account
Guidelines to prevent mistakes and fraud
What software can help you keep the books
How to prepare and read a financial statement
Why you need a budget
What to do when your group grows larger
Sample forms and examples of financial statements in clear English are provided. Also covered are using Quickbooks, collecting fees, creating a budget, preventing fraud, insurance, and hiring paid teachers. All written specifically for homeschool groups.