Homeschool Group Consulting can take your homeschool group to the next level. Whether you need advice on becoming a 501c3 or a trying to navigate a leadership issue, I can help.
Leading a homeschool group is full of unique challenges and growth opportunities. It can feel completely overwhelming at times and also very lonely. There are so many things to figure out from getting organized legally to managing the people issues and offering a quality program.
A group that is run well is life-giving and creates the foundation for a lifetime of positive relationships. A group that is run poorly can become an exhausting, stressful source of negativity and strife.
Let me help you set your group up for success!
Maybe you want help with:
- Starting a homeschool organization
- Becoming a 501(c)3
- Considering whether your program is a micro-school (cottage school) or homeschooling?
- Figuring out how to pay workers
- Having and managing volunteers
- Operating as a nonprofit or as a business
- and any other questions you have
As one of Carol Topp’s recommended consultants, I offer Homeschool Group Consulting on all these topics and more!
Contact me for more information. Email me at: [email protected]
Rate: $50/hour paid via Paypal
Free Homeschool Leader Group Calendar
- Work Better As a Team
- Delegate Tasks to Other Leaders
- Easy Remember What Needs Done Next
- Improve Your Group Communication
Sign Up Today to get your Leader Bundle instantly!